ACHARYA N.G. RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING, MADAKASIRA,
ANANTAPUR (DIST.) 515301
Lr. No: CAEMDKS/AGRIENGGCET-2017, Dt:26/05/2018
Sub: – ANGRAU – Polytechnics – Admission of Agricultural Engineering Diploma holders into II Year B.Tech (Ag. Engg.) courses – Conducting AGRIENGGCET, 2017-18 – Multiple choice questions pertaining to all courses – Requested – Regarding.
Ref: – Proc. No. 8736/Polytechnics/AGRIENGGCET-2018, dt. 16.05.2018 of the Registrar, ANGRAU, Guntur.
I submit to inform that the AGENGGCET-2017 has to be conducted for the diploma holders of Agricultural Engineering as per the above cited reference. In this connection, I request to kindly arrange to send the multiple choice questions with answers from all the courses pertaining to Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in both hard and soft copies (CD) to the convener on or before 12.06.2018 and instruction of question paper setting is mention below.
Instructions of Paper Setting
- There should be 10 questions from each course with uniform coverage of the subject.
- The question should be identified such that the student should be able to answers questions within 2 hour
- There should be only one correct answer and advised to set the distracters carefully.
- The four options for the multiple-choice objective questions must be named as A, B, C, D. but not as 1, 2, 3, 4 or i, ii, iii, iv.
- Avoid none of these and all of these.
- Mandatory to prepare the key for all questions.
|ENTRANCE TEST FOR 3 YEAR DIPLOMA IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING PASSED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO 2nd year of 4 year B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Degree Programme for the Academic Year 2018-19|
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into four years B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Degree Programme through AGRIENGGCET 2018 for the academic year 2018-19.
Eligibility: A pass in 3 year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering recognized by ANGRAU/PJTSAU
Age Limit: The candidates shall be required to have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 23 years for all the candidates and 26 years in respect of SC, ST and 28 years in respect of PH candidates.
Total number of B.Tech (Ag. Engg.) seats allotted to Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering: 14
Reservation: i) As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- ii) The seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining
15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
Syllabus: Syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU in the courses of 3 years Diploma in Agricultural Engineering.
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR AGRIENGGCET-2018 – The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRIENGGCET-2018 is 25% of the maximum qualifying marks consider for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms. No. 179, LEN & TE, dated 16.06.1986)
Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in English language. The AGRIENGGCET 2017 will consist of only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions and the candidates shall have to answer in answer sheet. The Test will be conducted at College of Agricultural Engineering, Madakasira on28.06.2018 from 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM.
Interested candidates may apply for admission in prescribed Proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for General Candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) in case of SC, ST & PH candidates drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur.
Application form can be download from the University website: www.angrau.ac.in
Application, complete in all respects along with 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs. 5/- postal stamp must reach by 5:00 PM on or before 17.06.2018, either in person or by post to Convener, AGRIENGGCET 2017, College of Agricultural Engineering, Madakasira, Anantapur (Dist.) – 515 301.
ISSUE OF HALL TICKETS WITH LATE FEE
- Candidates will be issued Hall Tickets in person from 19.06.2017 to 24.06.2017 on submission of application form to Convener along with all enclosures and with a late fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General candidates and Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC, ST and PH candidates in the form of DD drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, Guntur – 522 509.
- No Hall Tickets will be issued after 24.06.2018.
- The list of eligible candidates along with the hall tickets numbers will be displayed in the University website on 24.06.2017. Those candidates who have not received the Hall Tickets can however download the Hall Ticket from the University website and attend the Test.
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Sorry This is Old Notification 2017
update soon 2018 Notification …….